3 Journals

(Here are the three journals I decided to do that I managed to somewhat write something half decent enough to show. I also decided to rewrite them here mainly because my handwriting is completely unreadable when I take a picture of it, so this is better than a blurry messy picture.)

1. October 3
"Write your own obituary.  What will people say about you and your life when you're gone?"

Not sure why I'd ever be given a obituary honestly. But I'd personally not want one, like what am I supposed to want it too say? "He was a boy"?. I don't really know what else to put. I don't have much to say about myself, I don't have anything to show for myself, I haven't done anything with my life. "I was born and then died". That seems good enough for me. Not much else.

2. September 12
"Can a person love someone or something too much?"

Yes and no. I do think a person can love to much in different ways. Love can be unrequited. Especially if they don't leave their side and become too attached. And become dangerous and unhealthy. But it can also be love that is never too much, for example a parent. They can love their children too much but not in harmful way but because they care. Sometimes they love their kids more than themselves and that's not loving too much.


3. October 9
"Please think of a person who is important to you, and write about something you think is important to him/her."

It's hard for me to say but there aren't a lot of important people in my life. Not as many as others do. I only have 3 important people in my life, and that's my 3 family members. They are all I have. I have no more family, no more relatives. If they were taken away from me I'd have nothing. No one. They are all equally important to me. But if I had to choose it would be my sister. Most would probably choose, their father or mother, but my sister is the most important person in my life. She and I have been through hell together, and we both only are alive today because of each other. Growing up she was the only one I had, and I was the only one she had. My mom wasn't the best person when I was a kid, and she still isn't perfect now. She's my mom and I still love her, even though she made my sister, my brother, and I go through a lot since birth. Everyone makes mistakes. But through the years, I've always been held by my sister, who suffered along with me. And I could never pay her back for everything she endured with me. She is so important to me and I wouldn't know what I'd do without her. I don't know but I'm only happy she's here with me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog